Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
This 1-day course will provide candidates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites. It is designed to meet the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain are required to prove to major contractors, and covers the environmental aspects of the new touch screen Health, safety and environment test.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- The environment and why is it important?
- An outline of Environmental Management Systems
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention and water management
- Being a good neighbour – statutory nuisance, communication, archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
Classroom based tutorials and case studies.
Duration 1 day