Non Licensed Asbestos Work
This course builds on the Asbestos Awareness programme. The programme is provided in line with the requirements of the Asbestos at Work Regulations and offers candidates the opportunity to develop their understanding of the safe systems of work outlined by Asbestos Essentials.
Topics covered by this type of training include:
- How to make suitable and sufficient assessments about the risk of exposure to asbestos
- Safe work practices and control measures, including an explanation on the correct use of control measures, protective equipment and work methods
- Selection and appropriate use of protective equipment
- Waste handling procedures
- Emergency procedures
- Relevant legal requirements.
Classroom based tutorial
Duration 1 day