Directors Role for Safety
The Directors Role course has been created specifically for directors, business owners and senior managers. By attending the course senior personnel learn about the importance of managing and monitoring health and safety within the organisation at the highest levels. The aim of the course is to ensure higher level personnel are fully aware of their legal responsibilities in regards to health and safety within their own organisation.
The Directors Role for Health and Safety course materials provide delegates with plenty of information and skills that can be transferred into the working environment immediately. By the end of the training each successful delegate will have gain several skills in the following areas:
- The importance of risk assessments
- Principles of risk assessments
- The health and safety legal responsibilities
- How unsafe working environments affect the economics of the organisation
- Proactive tools that can be used to create a strong health and safety culture
- Limitations when appointing competent persons in health and safety
- Human and moral cost of boardroom decision making
Directors and senior management play a vital role in health and safety that cannot be overlooked. The cost of failing to meet health and safety legislation can be huge, costing money and having huge implications on human life within the workforce. This course is beneficial as it teaches essential skills within health and safety for the construction industry.
Duration 1 day