What is the Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher course?
This one-day course will reinforce and update your knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
This course is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health.
You must hold a current Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme certificate.
It’s an interactive course, involving case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations.
Running on the 27th June 2014 at Haverfordwest Golf Club.